Marine Surveyors - Punta Gorda, Florida
|Lon Acheson, SAMS® AMS®|
Principal Marine Surveyor
"Surving" Coastal South West Florida from Sarasota to Marco Island.
Costs are always an important consideration when buying a vessel but it should not be your first concern when hiring a Marine Surveyor.|
The following criteria should be established before making a decision on the Marine Surveyor to hire for the inspection of your vessel.
1. Determine if they are either Accredited by SAMS (AMS) or Certified by NAMS (CMS). Most insurance companies and lending institutions now prefer one of these designations.
2. Determine the Conduct of Survey i.e.: Government Agencies and/or Industry Standards, Recommendations and Guidelines that are referenced in the Marine Survey Report?
3. As part of a Marine Survey does the Marine Surveyor do the following:
5. How long will the survey last?
6. How long will it take before I receive the Report of Survey?
7. When can the survey be scheduled?
8. How much will it cost?
SurvTech's rates are very competitive and vary with size, location, and type of survey required.
Please contact us at 301-318-1089 with any questions or concerns or for a quote on your specific needs.
Installed July 14, 2008, Last Update July 23, 2017 - Hosted and Maintained by Don Robertson